Accommodations, Amenities and Services
A Grand Mansion with a Grander Mission: Retirement in Comfort and Beauty
Situated on 43 acres of park-like grounds offering a magnificent view of the city, Scarlet Oaks boasts one of Cincinnati’s oldest and grandest mansions. Donated in 1908 by E.H. Huenenfeld, one of the city’s wealthiest socialites, the land and mansion were first established as a retirement home in 1915. From its very beginnings, the mission of Scarlet Oaks came from the founders’ deeply held values of quality care for seniors in the community. Ever since, our goal has been to provide loving care and well-maintained surroundings to those in need of a comfortable place to retire.
Everybody needs help sometimes and our skilled nursing staff is here to help you with as much care as you need.
- One or two Bedroom Studio
- Activities and Community Enrichment Programs
- Living tailored to your needs
- Social and community events based on residential choices
- Nursing and therapy services provided
- Transportation services available with assistance by nursing
- Chef prepared meals and catered events throughout campus
Our nursing staff is available to you 24/7 so you need not worry about your ongoing care.
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Excellent Rehabilitation Services
- Dually certified Medicare/Medicaid beds
- 64 private rooms
- The best wound care and / or therapy in the Tri–State
- Specialized Diets including Chef Prepared Meals Included
Chef Demetrius Thompson meets with our residents monthly to create a menu the residents love. We understand the importance of quality food and individual tastes. In addition, we have a Sous Chef and dietary leaders to maintain a culinary program our residents enjoy!
Our residents enjoy:
- Freshly prepared meal
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Individual nutritional catering to meet the needs of residents with special diet needs.
- Spacious, bright dining area with soft music.
Continental Breakfast is served for Assisted Living each morning in addition to our restaurant style breakfast, lunch and supper.
Main Course Examples:
- Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans with a Roll and Butter
- Spaghetti with Meatballs, Garden Salad, Garlic Bread and Butter
- Ribs, Baked Potato, Mixed Vegetables with Corn Bread and Butter
Alternatives are available at any time such as grilled cheese and soup, hamburger and fries, cottage cheese and fruit.